Creature Collection 3: Savage Bestiary (Sword & Sorcery) by Scott Holden-Jones

By Scott Holden-Jones

Show description

Read or Download Creature Collection 3: Savage Bestiary (Sword & Sorcery) PDF

Similar nonfiction_4 books

Crocodile Tears: An Alex Rider Novel

It truly is simply one other day within the lifetime of an ordinary child. in case you are Alex Rider, that's. A con artist has discovered there's immense funds in charity - the larger the catastrophe, the larger the money move! in order that is what he'll produce: the most important catastrophe recognized to guy, all because of genetically transformed corn that could unencumber a scourge so powerful it could actually knock out a whole state in a single windy day.

Chemokines, Part A

The knowledge of chemokines, the proteins that keep an eye on the migration of cells, and their receptors, is necessary to the examine of explanations and remedies for a variety of human ailments and infections, together with particular types of melanoma, inflammatory illnesses, HIV, and malaria. This quantity, concentrating on chemokines as strength pursuits for ailment intervention, and its significant other quantity (Methods in Enzymology quantity 462, concentrating on chemokine constitution and serve as, in addition to signaling) supply a accomplished assessment and time-tested protocols during this box, making it a vital reference for researchers within the sector.

Forgotten Pages in Baltic History: Diversity and Inclusion. (On the Boundary of Two Worlds: Identity, Freedom, and Moral Imagination in the Baltics)

The years from 1918 to 1945 stay imperative to eu heritage. It used to be a breath-taking time in which some of the best and extremely worst attributes of Mankind have been on demonstrate. within the euphoria of peace which the top of the 1st international battle, the Baltic States emerged as self reliant forces at the international level, partaking in exciting experiments in nationwide and transnational governance.

Extra info for Creature Collection 3: Savage Bestiary (Sword & Sorcery)

Sample text

Awakening later trom a bloody nightmare, Lardanna found her companions viciously murdered, while nearby the little girl chanted a horrid nursery rhyme while skipping rope with the intestines of one of the wizard’s companions. Lardanna fled, and fortunately the daemon did not pursue, leaving her alive to tell her story. Dread child daemons look like human children (usually girls, but occasionally boys) between 6 and 9 years of age; occasionally they resemble children of other humanoid races. There is always something odd or disturbing about them, which most observers don’t notice until it is too late: sometimes it’s a minor physical oddity such as pale ski n, or a n eerie, unblinking gaze, while other times it is merely a vague unease or prickling sensation a t the back of t he neck.

Sight (Ex):Belsameth's watchmen can see in all directions at once, and thus cannot be flanked. Further, they can continually see as if with the spell true seeing. Stalwart (Su):A BeIsameth'swatchman receives a +lo bonus to its spell resistance (increasing its SR to 30) against any spell or effect that would cause it to quit or forgo its duty, such as charm monster, symbol of sleep, teleport other, etc. This does not apply to spells other Belsameth's watchman with a 30% chance of success. Unavoidable Gaze (Ex):Due to the eyes all over a watchman daemon's body, a creature that tries to avoid looking directly at it (such as to avoid its eyebite ability) has only a 20% chance of doing so successfully, rather than the usual 50%.

Tongues (Su): Dread child daemons can speak with any creature t hat has a language, as though using the tongues spell (caster level equals the daemon’s HD). T hi s ability 1s always active. ZO)am12wi~~es+5mdee(ld8+2/18-20) 5 ftJ5 Ft. serrated wings, spell-like abilities, summon daemon Daemon hits, damage reduction lO/good, spell resistance19, telepathy 100ft. , Ref +8,Will +6 Str 19. Dex 16. Con l?. Int 16. Wis 13. ma20 Balance +lo, Bluff +14, Concentration +13, +1O,S”rvlvai+5 Cleave, Dodge, Power Attack Usuallythe Blackest Pit of Bekameth solitary 8 Standard Always neutralevil AdvancementLevdAdjushnmk 7-12 HD (Medium); 13-18 HD (Large) +6 The creamre looks &e an elf wlth unmturdy pale skzn wegaze.

Download PDF sample

Rated 4.83 of 5 – based on 12 votes